1. Write the last 4 digits of your phone number on the receipt. See It^
2. Scan receipt.
3. Name and Save the File: We recommend that computer users save all of their receipt files on their computer to a specific folder (like Northfield Receipts) and use a unique name for each receipt (name of store and date of receipt +
). Here's a naming example: BestBuy-091813
4. Click the button under the Upload Your Receipt Section just below. Depending on your device, the button may read something like "Browse" or "Choose File.” See It^
5. Find the receipt on your device.
6. Upload the digitized receipt. Your receipt will be uploaded to our system. See It^
If you have more than one receipt from the same retailer in one day, just add an extra hyphen and number to your file. Here's a naming example: BestBuy-091813-2